Thursday, December 21, 2006

I came back

Well as most of you know I stopped blogging but I am going to give it another go. I suppose between bored with what I was writing and feeling restricted I gave up. Well here I am. I missed doing this and from time to time I felt like writing... but kansass.blogspot.com just didn't do it for me.

I suppose I am writing this out cause I am a man and I don't like saying this personally. Do all men have problems with expressing verbal affection and feelings? I think we do.

Well my motivation? I met someone (ill spare you too many details). She is like the perfect balance, 100% fun, even a little crazier than me. Yet 100% proper and as sharp as a tac. She is a country girl and knows how to build stuff and skin and cut up a deer. I think she is fearless cause she says and does stuff and I am like... uhhhh yeah ill leave that to you. She has an attractive personality, one of those people that you can't help but like. She knows stuff about herself and has a deep perspective of life, one that many people my age are still searching for.

What does she look like? I dont know. She has like a deep deep beuty and refined. Looks like $1,000,000 all the time. A natural beuty but crazy good looking with make up on. You really have to meet her I suppose. My dad used some word I never heard of to describe her on the phone yesterday, I don't remember what it was.

Best part is awesome Christian girl.

Well as much as I hate expressing this stuff (and believe me I left a lot out) shes really cool girl. I hope everything works out cause this is an amazing person.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Cousin, that's awesome! I really hope that you guys work out. She sounds pretty amazing even coming from a man of few words.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home