Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Labor Day YES!!!

This labor day was pretty awesome. Since my day off is on Friday and Saturday is a sort of a day off and I didn't have anything to do with Sunday.... I just had somewhat of a vacation. On Friday I was talking to Breauna and we decided we wanted to do something. This something ended up being camping at Hawking Hills State Park.

We started to get packing on Saturday and finished Sunday and to my surprise the car was FULL like no more room. I couldn't believe it we were only going to be gone for 24 hours, but the good thing is the only thing we forgot was a can opener. Last time I went camping it was with tyler, nick, Lucas, and myself as we did a podcast.

Everything went great here are some pictures


This one Bre is getting mad at me for taking so many pictures Old mans Cave
Looks fake but 700 ft walls Ash Cave
The most interesting hike. Basically saying if you stray off the path you might die. While that isn't totally true there were about 12 different spots if you slipped and fell you have about a 50/50 chance to die or live. Breauna was getting mad as me saying. If you slipped here you would die.

Cliffs here if the tree didn't hold her.. well see above caption


All in all it was a great trip except the end we put most things in the car except the cooler, water jugs, and a few other things. And some &^$*(#&$@$ stole our chicken and cheddar brats. Nothing else

Ps. Food was good we cooked BBQ chicken, corned beef hash, and Polish sausage (since our brats were stolen.) I like cooking over a fire.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that Labor Day. Sounds like you had a very fun time and didn't die either. Good thinking! Did you do most of the cooking?
mkhughes

10:45 AM  
Blogger TWH said...

good post, although it's scarey to think you both could have died. Do you think it was a raccoon that took your food? or a bear? or a yeti?

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No it had to be a person. I'm trying to upload a video 3x in the video I film something and say we could die here.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home