Monday, April 07, 2008

Yeah yeah a fish story

Something my dad needs to do is to get a picture of me when we were having a family vacation at lake Michindo and post it. This picture is me when I was pre-teen and quite nerdy looking in my opinion (Usually that is an awkward time for kids). In this picture I am hanging off a bridge squinting my eyes and my glasses are about to fall off my face. But I was a champion holding a little sunfish about the size of a cell phone.

Yesterday I caught a pretty big sunfish about the size of a book I was pretty pleased and knew it was going to taste good. After about 1 hour 1/2 I got bored of fishing and Breauna and her sisters were lounging around on the dock. She said there was a pretty big sunfish over there so I just put it in the water and was bobbing it up and down. Little did I know there was going to be a 20" large mouth bass. Took about 3 seconds to reel in after I was over the shock that something that big took it.

You got a new picture to post on your file cabinet dad. And yes my glasses still slide down my face.




Well without further ado... Franky the dumbest fish ever










4 Comments:

Blogger TWH said...

What a monster. You've come a long way as a fisherman.
I have a few questions.
How much did it weigh?
Did you eat it or "throw" it back in the water?
If you ate it, did it taste good?

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do remember that picture from Michindo. Nice fish by the way. Great story.
mkhughes

6:35 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I am going to eat it in like an hour. Better taste good.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Did you make Breauna take it off the hook? Melissa gets grossed out practically just looking at a fish. Although I have to admit I'm not much of a fisherman either. The other side of the family tried to get me into it, but it never really worked.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home