Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What I like about you

Since I'm getting married I get to make a few posts about my woman :) There are 3 things I have liked about her that I have never seen in any woman in my lifetime.

1. She doesn't dwell or really think about if she fails or bad outcomes. I wish I could remember who it was but this individual kept coming up with excuses on why they shouldn't do something. Bre just kept on the bright side of things and for every bad thing he could think of she has something positive. He looked at me and said, "Man I need to have her around me more often." I told him "that was one of the first things I was attracted to about her"




2. Her confidence in herself is something I've never seen. She is probably one of the hardest working person I know so she usually stays on top of whatever she is doing (And usually everyone else). A lot of women wonder if they look good enough all the time. That isn't really a priority to her, if fact I think I'm more aware of my looks then she is of hers(Not that she really has to worry how good she looks) Its just odd that things most girls worry about she doesn't really give it a lot of thought. (I could have made this paragraph simpler but I have no idea how to spell [self-contious]


3. She has a servants heart and a heart for God. I have no question in my mind that God is #1 in her life and has sacrificed a lot of time to help this church out in about 500 different ways.


And to wrap all this up my wedding party needs to get fitted by the end of April or you will die.

4 Comments:

Blogger TWH said...

Hilarious post while at the same time charming in its evaluation of Breauna. We too are very conscious of her inner and outer beauty.

2:02 PM  
Blogger TWH said...

I'm glad I'm not wearing a tux at the wedding.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Breauna said...

Aww! Your so special. You made me laugh and cry at the same time. I love you so much!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a keeper! We like her too!
mkhughes

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home