Monday, January 08, 2007

I got beat by a girl

As an update Breauna and I are official and all that. One thing she has taught me is I am not an outdoors kind of guy. I know this because she is a "true" outdoors girl. Likes being rained on, long hikes, always notices the day, knows a lot about nature, she does true camping like cooking what you caught and eat it, sleeps outside in tents for fun. Anywho in combanation with that she is an athletic and strong girl. She mentioned that she had been rock climbing and so I took her... lets just say that was a bad idea.

I said we should start out slow and work ourselves up so we did and it was too easy. After a short period of time she wanted something challenging. So we get to a wall that is like this

*
*
*
*
*

Yep it was a backwards slant I get to about 1/2 way up and that was all I could handle. I thought I did an ok job so she gets up there and does the whole wall.... I was like "um Ill come back to it."


Then we go to a wall that is like this





*
*
*
*
* *
*
*
*
*

It was a full 90 degree stick out and was difficult. I went and kinda went to the side (not a 90 degree) and did it fine. She goes full ahead at the full 90 degree and does it like a pro. So I tried it and was not successful. It was kinda humbling experience not that I was totally surprised. Good thing I don't really care, I was happy to get away with her somewhere. Later we went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame in Clevland and ate a nice dinner.

Oh we didnt end up climbing too long I think she felt bad or something haha.

6 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

hummm the diagrams didn't work out

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds like your kind of girls. . .up for adventures.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I dont want to say what but we got some plans to do something real crazy. Ill let yall know what it is if we end up doing it

2:29 PM  
Blogger TWH said...

So you got beat by a girl....good for you,..shows maturity. How is she with a muzzle loader?

6:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

You should take her on in soccer. Then you can show her your mad skills.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Jonathan H said...

Take her snowboarding/skiing.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home