Thursday, August 23, 2007

The truth is scary

The more time goes on and I read my Bible and stuff the more conservative I become. We live in a postmodern society where people think im ok your ok. And for the most part I went a long with it because it made sense.

In college I kinda had this idea that secular and non-Christian ideas had truth and we could learn from them (like a half-truth). That maybe we could learn about our Bible by learning completely different ideas about God.

Is that true? My person belief is that they might have some interesting ideas but their truth applied to the Bible or any type of living is dangerous. In fact that the spirit of the anti-christ has infiltrated our churches and our thinkers. The more I face and see the natural out comings of postmodernism the more it scares me. I used to think it was an awesome way to think, but now I think its effect on people and this whole spirituality movement is more harmful than good.

Thats all I know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home