Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Laundry dread x2

Long time ago I used to do laundry at my house in Streator IL. I had to share with people but it really wasn't that bad. I didn't like doing it but eh

In college I had to share with many people and I had to pay for soap, fabric softener, and use of the machine. If you forgot about taking out your cloths ended up on the floor or in the free bin. I didn't like doing it but eh

In my time in St. Louis it was expensive to do laundry but I did laundry and grocery shopping at the same time. It was wonderful and no one stole my cloths. I could get 4 loads of laundry done in like 1 1/4 hour. I didn't like doing it but eh

In IN I had one in the house and it was great. I had to share with my roommate. I didn't like doing it but eh

Now I live in OH. I have a washer and a broken dryer in my house. I don't share with anyone and its great. The water I wash my cloths with is like rust water (malvern, water) and when it gets done I am hanging my clothes up around the house. I hate this. I don't even want to do laundry and I am just about to start doing laundry at the local place here. Also the water is rusty so it has turned a few of my white shirts brown and my socks off white. I am about to stop doing laundry all together cause I think the local laundry mat isn't any better. When it is all dried out though everything is hard and wrinkly, not cool. So I dread doing laundry x2

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that sucks! I have to take our laundry to a friends house because our washer and dryer can't be hooked up and we don't have a laundromat in our little town. This sucks too, since I only take necessities and we are now swimming in laundry. Yuck.

I thought your comment you left me was funny! Jon, notsomuch. LOL

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that sucks! I have to take our laundry to a friends house because our washer and dryer can't be hooked up and we don't have a laundromat in our little town. This sucks too, since I only take necessities and we are now swimming in laundry. Yuck.

I thought your comment you left me was funny! Jon, notsomuch. LOL

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home