Friday, October 05, 2007

Toilet Paper

The time I spend at home is few and far between. So I don't have to buy a lot of stuff for the house such at paper towels and what I realized today toilet paper. I was about to run out of a roll so I went to get the last one out of the closet. Then it dawned on me I haven't bought toilet paper since I moved here 1 year and 2 months ago. In fact that toilet paper was given to me. So there you have it and can now see, my time at home is few and far between. That is all

4 Comments:

Blogger TWH said...

Time measured in rolls of toilet paper.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just how many rolls of toilet paper were in the pack given to you, about 50? You really either aren't home much, or oh never mind.
mkhughes

10:51 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Do have you ever heard the phrase "Don't crap where you live."

I don't poop at home. That way I never have isssue with the toliet at home.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Luc, the "issue" isn't with the toilet... you are the issue.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home