Thursday, August 23, 2007

really doing it

One thing I enjoy about my job is that I am reaching the lost. That can be joyful and a struggle. People have habbits and to help them out of them is not really that easy. Getting Godly habbits isn't that easy either.

Through our sports ministry we are getting them from the bars and the streets to our church where at first their "church" is a 5 min devotion and hard play. Ya know those 5 minutes and hard play go a long way sometimes. Sometimes I get people to do devotions that you wouldn't think they could do a great job but they surprise me all the time.

Habits hard work sometimes no answers or I dont know what to do when I face them but I do and just keep loving these guys and girls. Lotta fun lotta work all worth it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are blogging again. You have very good thoughts, ideas, and a heart for ministry and people. So proud of you.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home