Monday, March 10, 2008

The world used to...

A long time ago in a far far away galaxy people survived as primitive beings. I was one of those UNTIL I got my Cellular phone. I hate them and love them at the same time. For 1 1/2 days I thought my phone was a goner by falling out of my pocket while sledding. I received it and found 10 voice mails. Funny thing is I just got that new number and nobody is giving it out.

During those days it was great. I knew nobody was going to bother me (it was my day off.) There was a sense of rest I haven't felt in some time. I think I should go and throw it in the snow and take a nap

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea. Everyone having access to you all the time is both a blessing and a curse.
mkhughes

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jonathan H said...

Just don't answer your phone.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

give me your number noob

3:18 PM  
Blogger Breauna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Breauna said...

Hey, I have a blog now too. I made it in November, but just now put up my first post.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I think nobody was giving out your number b/c nobody had it...not even your own family.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home