Monday, October 29, 2007

Sleep

Sleep is something we all need. They say the average person should get about 8 hours of sleep well I get about 6-7 hours and its annoying. It is from that dang nabbit video game World of Warcraft and the people a time zone behind. This is how I keep in contact with my brothers and some friends. But sometimes we have to "finish" what we have started and I am not done laughing and having a good time.

You might think this is kinda silly, but this has been my way of living since I was in college.

Conversation (paraphrased for the blind)

1:00 A.M.

Adam: Oh man im going to bed

Friend: Dude come on

Adam: Dude there is nothing to do

Friend: Wanna get a lighter and blow flames at Brandon then prank call him till he gets really mad?

Adam: DO I!!!!!! Who's got the hairspray?!?!

3:30 AM

Adam: Oh man that was sooooo funny, He was stomping down the hall. "ARG WHO DID THAT, I WILL TAKE YOU AND BEAT YOU AND THROW INTO A BAG AND PUT YOU IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER. And who would have thought Chris would burn all the hair off his arm........................................ 3:30 NO WAY

7:50 A.M

Adam: Dude I shouldn't have stayed up I got class in 10 minutes and I think I might die

____________________________________________________________________
3 years later, same friends up to no good but harmless this time. We aren't hurting people physically just hoping to make peoples lives miserable on a game and laughing all the way to the bank.

Normal people get 8 hours though, I think its time to do that. I am going to start sleeping more as a New Years resolution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

1. FYI That story and conversation really did happen and Brandon still to this day doesn't know who did it.


2. No one was harmed in the burning of hairs but the hallways many times had the burning hair smell.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I will never understand the attraction to that silly game. Although I guess it's not all that different when I'm up late studying and get not enough sleep. Most people probably wouldn't find that enjoyable. And, in fact, I don't really either.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home