Saturday, January 20, 2007

FYI my deathbed

Yesterday Breauna and I were out with the staff and one topic of conversation was a man's funeral. That got me thinking. I know I dont want to be put in a box and and put 6 feet deep. Cremation is a better option, but..... here is an idea.

Get a really big cannon, load me up like a missle with one arm sticking out like I am flying. Shoot me over somewhere where no one will mind a huge explosion. Shoot me 1000 yards and detonate me.

If I were to have it my way thats what I want. Although I don't know how it would help "comfort" but neither is wathcing someone get lowered either. Its a loose loose situation might as well go out with a bang.

P.S. I dont plan on dying anytime soon just thought people should know

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny. However,it all sounds rather messy. Perhaps you ought to rethink this.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Only you would think of something like that, cousin.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home