Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Driving in the next couple months

Did you ever notice that you are a driving gawker? When I was a young guy I pretty much looked in every window to see what people looked like. This usually took place on 4 lane high ways. The odd thing is when I looked the other driver would look back at me and it seemed ok. Well now that I am older I don't look in peoples windows when I pass them or get passed. In the next month I will make an effort to look into people's windows to see what has changed since I was 16 years old. I think people in IL are window gawkers but that is just an observation.

But I will be driving a lot. I am going to Holland, MI for a week for CIY. I am going to Louisville, KY for the North American the week after. And head to my bro's for 4th of July making a pit stop in Bedford, IN. All in 2 weeks. This is going to be fun but the drive back from IL is going to BLOW!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Jake will be at CIY in MI, too!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I've noticed that people look at the car that's passing them, but the passer rarely looks at the person they passing... You should run 2 experiments.

1. Drive slower and see how often the faster driver looks at you.

2. Drive faster and see how often a slower driver looks at you when you pass.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HI,my name is JamesScott.I really like your blogg,I would love it if you send me a message.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Arzieyy Zieyy said...

nice blog..
haha

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home